Media Youtube AWESOME!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is long, but worth watching. Jacques Pépin is one of the greats, and he gives lots of tips here for doing all sorts of things, from slicing leeks to opening a bottle of wine. And it's refreshingly non-pretentious to boot!

I'd be surprised if most (if not all) people interested in cooking won't pick up a useful tip or two from this.

This is long, but worth watching. Jacques Pépin is one of the greats, and he gives lots of tips here for doing all sorts of things, from slicing leeks to opening a bottle of wine. And it's refreshingly non-pretentious to boot!

I'd be surprised if most (if not all) people interested in cooking won't pick up a useful tip or two from this.

https://jp.foundation/video/

I'm subscribed to three different YouTube channels just because they occasionally post a Jacques Pepin video. I'll even spend time watching the old stuff like "Fast Food My Way". He's a genuine treasure.

Not necessarily knife related but this is an awesome video. The cutting technique looks mildly interesting. Anyone can tell what knife is the guy using?

This is definitely a good video to watch for someone new to sharpening. I think he did a fine job there getting the most important points across without over-complicating things.

Back