Media YouTube Knuckleheads

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guys seems to be spot-on...you're calling Bark River the knucklehead, not the poster, right?

Oh yes, i guess i should have made that clearer. I was referring to BRKT and the master knucklehead that murderer the knife on the grinder. Seen in the 2nd vid.

Its interesting how these bozos (Kenny&co) clump together and how anyone with half a brain and the ability to smell bs comes to the same conclusions about them.

I get that the guy isn't cooling the blade often enough. But should he have quenched it every time he looked at the scratch patterns? Or just more often? I'm kinda surprised they don't make a hand held clamp that keeps the knife cool, like a glycol cooled.

Follow up?

[video=youtube;FXspT6YjAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXspT6YjAYY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUs9f3v8paL3vc9kV3qrXTuQ[/video]

is that slab o' wood being held together with a giant hose clamp?

Is that a bar stool? I don't even know were to start and I only watched 4 min.

is that slab o' wood being held together with a giant hose clamp?
I bet you will find some well dried and aged pieces of meat in that giant crack.
I think Ken anted to make something that look like tanto but cuts like Henkotsu, and failed on both accounts.

add han-koot-soo to the gee-yo-toe list. If you're going to pass yourself off as an expert, at least have some knowledge of pronunciation. Otherwise you look/sound like a buffoon. Unless you visit Japan and have your picture taken with a sword, that trumps all obviously.

Sorry I just can't watch Ken's vids. He just takes too long and talks too slow and knows too little. It's like the complete opposite of my own vids. Get in, do the job, get it done. I think I'd wanna punch myself in the face if I ever held a conversation with this man.

Is that a bar stool?

Yeah and the whole set up doubles as a base for his precision gizmo sharpener too. It even comes with a veg cleaver to jam under a leg if the floor is uneven. :rofl2:

precision sharpening device.jpg

I dare anyone to PM him at KF and ask about the cutting slab/meat catcher/sharpening station stool. You WILL get at least two pages of a response back.

25 minutes -- I watched it all, but I watched it with the same expectation I do when I watch a rodeo clown running form a bull. Something just might happen.

k.

Like I said- stronger than me, I was about 6 hop devils, and two shots of Herradura Anejo in(today is my semi day off. Don't judge...)

Even his strongest detractors have got to admit - thats an awesome hose clamp holding his table, cutting board, log splitter, together...

That is one strange interpretation of a Japanese knife. I also don't understand what I was supposed to learn from the video? Any semi-sharp knife will cut raw meat, sort of? If I watch a video I want to see someone with far more skill than I have. This certainly wasn't it.

I liked how the cleaver was better at slicing the fat off than his "special" knife.

I find the whole thing quite disgusting.
I think there is some disturbing stuff up in that crack. -in the stump.
Sharpening Gizmo holding station/E Coli and Salmonella or Ebola or possible Leprosy culturing stump.
So gross.
I just threw up in my mouth.

3:51
Dude what are you doing ! ?
No clue.
I stopped watching shortly after 3:10 when he almost tried to use the knife up side down and put his finger on the edge instead of the spine.

Lighting is fantastic too: really adds to the "something very disturbing is about to happen" vibe.

Seriously, if I where to actually create a fictional character just to troll with / see how much disgust I could generate, I dont think that i could do a better job.

Back