Media YouTube Knuckleheads

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our boy Jack is in trouble.

5210967fb104e56cf0f0.png

How do I become his 3rd 'victim', coz I'm sure his 2 previous appointments ended badly for the employer.

Not knife related but still still hilarious and sooo informative[emoji16][emoji16]

Thanks for the link ... I always either stopped at two or just jumped to four ... knowing how to create a 3 cheeze (is that with a Z or an S ... I can never remember) is really going to open up some amazing meal opportunities. Going to have to figure out how to separate out one of the two cheeses from the mixed bag cheese to allow me to brave such a difficult recipe could still be a challenge ... hopefully he will address this in his week long cooking class that I'm trying to sign up for at the CIA or Cordon Bleu - but I just can't seem to find his class linked on either site ...

Last edited:
Awesome or knucklehead? I say awesome knucklehead.

Edit: Oops, it was already kind of posted above.

"The knives are specially blunted" is amazing. They aren't jsut blunt, they are special blunt. Perhaps they had them sent to Laura for sharpening?

Then the part of hovering over sandalwood and storing next to meteorite is just regular quackery.

Woo woo + knife knife = no no. I feel like I'd have to get blunted to pay for a massage like that.

Back