Media YouTube Knuckleheads

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a joke right. WTPH
Someone please call medical services for @nakiriknaifuwaifu
This was one of the first nakiri videos I watched back in the day, definitely needed an ambulance.
I posted the vid a bit back on my status as an easter egg :p

Unfortunately he's serious. Here's another one for you all, this time on "flat blades" for fish.

Here you can find "[Usuba] is mainly used for cutting out the bloodline of the fish" and other gems.

Last edited:
After I watched this documentary, I decided that I don't care whether he can cook. The guy is a sociopath.

Fascinating!
A few comments :
- I don't know Ramsay's cooking but it seems to be very French (nothing wrong with that I'm french) and especially from another time ... Even if the film is from 98, it looks more like the French cuisine from the late 1980s.
- I laughed a lot when we see them "cleaning" the michelin agent plates with their saliva and their serving cloth .... **** this is gross. I did a few michelin star restaurant but mainly bistro / bistronomic and I've never seen that. I have always used microfibers with a little water.
- he's an *******. Precisely in one of the starred restaurant in which I worked, the chef (owner) was pretty much the same ... It's funny to see on TV, less in real life ...
I left after 6 months and swore to myself that I would never set foot in kitchens with this kind of sociopath again.
We even have to go further ant boycott them when we are aware. Otherwise the kitchen environment will never change, violent and mysoginist

Paris "I'm an amazing cook" Hilton edumacates us all.

Haven't been this impressed since watching chef Mike Neylan's highly instructional "Three-Cheese Pizza Blend Recipe" tutorial. (see Post #1862)

Viewer discretionary advisory: You will not get these 16 minutes of your life back!

Sweet baby Jesus that is the greatest cooking show I have ever seen. How on earth is she not hosting the entirety of food network already?

That dude can pack a whole lot of "wow" moments into two minutes! I think my favorite was that it has a rocking handle. The bone chopping was up there but you just can't beat a knife with a good rocking handle. Especially when it has a tang that provides good control.

:D

When he chopped that chicken leg joint I jumped LOL. He just sent it like a boss. I'd love to take a look at the edge after he did that.

This was one of the first nakiri videos I watched back in the day, definitely needed an ambulance.
I posted the vid a bit back on my status as an easter egg :p

Unfortunately he's serious. Here's another one for you all, this time on "flat blades" for fish.

Here you can find "[Usuba] is mainly used for cutting out the bloodline of the fish" and other gems.

Exactly what a real sushi chef would carry, will truly amaze people at your sushi party 😂
Especially the flat blade

This guy is dangerous he doesn't give a damn just saying anything that goes trough his mind, making everything up while talking

pure gold thanks for sharing and bless the internets

So this is the danish customs, stopping a swedish chef on the border, playing around with his 400 usd knives.

Did anybody else have a heart attack when the customs guy whacks the knives together at 0:48 for absolutely no reason?

I’d be interested to hear the story behind the video - is carrying knives of a certain length across the border prohibited? And geez, check out the knives if you have to, but don’t go all Gordon Ramsey and start whacking them together!

Did anybody else have a heart attack when the customs guy whacks the knives together at 0:48 for absolutely no reason?

I’d be interested to hear the story behind the video - is carrying knives of a certain length across the border prohibited? And geez, check out the knives if you have to, but don’t go all Gordon Ramsey and start whacking them together!
Its not prohibited. The small knives that lock are.

Ramsay has a really good 20-part cooking series for noobs that was on UK TV, but possibly the best bit was how RIDICULOUSLY obvious it was when he'd just done some gear.
Maybe that's the reason he keeps on making more shows - he should be rich already but he actually needs a steady stream of money in addition.

To be fair though that UK cookery show is actually a really nice educative series. Would highly recommend it to any home cook. By far his best program...and ironically one that's very 'un-Ramseyish' in that he's just a normal human being instead of this pathological rageartist.

To be fair though that UK cookery show is actually a really nice educative series. Would highly recommend it to any home cook. By far his best program...and ironically one that's very 'un-Ramseyish' in that he's just a normal human being instead of this pathological rageartist.
It must be kind of tiresome to be a human who's required to play the same cartoon character over and over. It's kind of like if the guys who played the Schmenge Brothers had never been allowed to stop.

I'd say millions of dollars made on that theater give a lot of energy to keep it up! :D

I'd say millions of dollars made on that theater give a lot of energy to keep it up! :D
Absolutely right ... Too bad he isn't as good as the Schmenges though

Non-Schmenge content: it feels to me as if the type of false outrage that Andy Kaufman sometimes created in order to mess with the audience's minds is now SOP and no longer has even a pretence of irony. When it's not pushing the boundaries of comedy and is just a bunch of people treating each other like s#i+, I'm lost. I already didn't get Andy Kaufman, but I was pretty sure there was actually something there for me to not get. Now, I fear that I do get it.

I must be older than I thought. :confused:

Last edited:
To be fair though that UK cookery show is actually a really nice educative series. Would highly recommend it to any home cook
Yep, watched it multiple times. Highly recommended (as I've said on here multiple times, but I'll keep saying it :-D

It must be kind of tiresome to be a human who's required to play the same cartoon character over and over.
Ah, to normal humans, yes. To people who see everything in terms of the attention it will bring, not at all.

Back