Media YouTube Knuckleheads

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's very thankful for the mask.

"It wasn't me."

1663688355594.png

All I heard was "these knives are crap, buy my crappy knife". He certainly did set a low bar of competition with those comparison knives.

And today I learned, Christopher Kimball can't handle 10 inches. Feels as long as a football field to him. Wonder what that says about him...

Also, CK feels most comfortable when he is totally in control. That about sums up his career I think.

So it's a fully paid for promo, and there are the requisite snippets of good info, but good grief.

For one, you clearly need every style Shun offers and then when we get to the sharpening... Woosh.

Did ya know that the higher the number on the stone the softer it is?

So it's a fully paid for promo, and there are the requisite snippets of good info, but good grief.

For one, you clearly need every style Shun offers and then when we get to the sharpening... Woosh.

Did ya know that the higher the number on the stone the softer it is?

I’m sitting here picturing all those shun owners out there smashing their knives into a honing rod like that every day and wondering why their edges have so many chips. 🤔

Not youtube and don't know where to put it, but i find it absolutely hilarious how this guy just talk about how thing cuts from a picture, sure Shig and Kato are way overpriced right now, but Yoshikane? It would beat most laser at cutting.

A classic.

It’s like a car crash you just can’t look away from.

“The way to make my homemade italian sauce is to use canned tomato sauce”.

And then I thought, well at least she’s adding some garlic and onions…. which she then strains and throws away and keeps the 1.5 cups of canola oil (because “olive oil would taste different”) 😭

It’s like a car crash you just can’t look away from.
“The way to make my homemade italian sauce is to use canned tomato sauce”.

And then I thought, well at least she’s adding some garlic and onions…. which she then strains and throws away and keeps the 1.5 cups of canola oil (because “olive oil would taste different”) 😭
so glad I didn’t watch after her saying that canola oil is where the flavor is.

The way she cut that onion... or tried to cut that onion...

Yikes.

At least she washed it first? /s

Back