• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yu Kurosaki Cobalt Raijin Bunka for sale or trade (UK/International)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeSpringyChef

Reaction score
20210815_120839.jpg

20210731_175239.jpg

Up for sale is a Yu Kurosaki Cobalt Raijin Bunka that I purchased on r/chefknifeswap from lucky__potato a couple of weeks ago.

Pics:

It is a lovely knife and a great cutter, I have used it twice to prep some veg but sadly it is too short at 165mm and not for me. It came to me with some fine scratches on the cladding above the edge which is reflected in the price.

I would like what I paid for it which is £175 £160 GBP shipped Royal Mail priority insured to the mainland UK. The price for international buyers is $250 $225 USD but shipping will be at your expense.

I will send the buyer a PayPal invoice in order to provide us both with protection and peace of mind, I will absorb the cost of sending the invoice.

Thanks for reading the blah, blah, blah!

Last edited:
I realize the price is not USA friendly but there is VAT+Duty tacked on here in the UK.

Any UK or EU interest?

Open to trade offers +/- cash for a tallish 55mm, 180mm+ Nakiri. Would love to try a Wat Pro.

Back