• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Zwilling Diplome FC61, Takayuki Damascus VG-10

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModRQC

Just shutup n' grabbit!
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Canadians expect about 20$ for trackable shipping. CONUS expect 30$ CAD for trackable shipping - don't know if you would encounter any customs.

Zwilling Diplôme Santoku 180mm
Withdrawn - thinned it sharpened and gave to one of my friends.

Zwilling Diplôme Chef 200mm
Withdrawn - too useful to have around

Takayuki 33 layers Damascus VG-10 Kengata Gyuto 190mm - 150$ CAD or make an offer!

About new, sharpened once, very few preps, very few marks on the blade, very nice looking. Once sharpened it was pretty fun to use - would need a good thinning and a fresh sharpening though to shine. I just don't reach for it - perhaps because I have just too many knives to use that I prefer. However wary I was of VG-10 as a sharpening experience, this knife was no harder to sharpen than the Zwilling and felt pretty much the same. Pops a solid hairy burr with little efforts, deburring was no worse than soft SS the likes of Victorinox. As it's about new and no slouch, I expect offers to reflect this but will still be lenient as I want to see it go too.
IMG_4337.JPG

37FFB333-E9D2-4514-9B47-D788443A8760.jpeg
C35DD09A-9D79-4CC4-88EA-148D42D86529.jpeg
B1F7FD0E-32E5-41DB-9A75-3A571FC9CD4B.jpeg

Fire offers away!

Thanks and good hunting!

Last edited:
Corrected.

Sorry I can see where this would lead into problems - for desirable knives turning into an auction, or for a seller refusing all offers, and what else.

Those were not my intents - I'd like to get an offer to start with, hence the format of the sell.

Back