• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/s Global Slicer and santoku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianMan

Reaction score
For sale,
Gloobal G-48 santoku and G-19 fleixable fillet knife. both knives are in great condition, a few tiny scratches on the blades, one noticeable one on the fillet knife, but does not affect cutting performance at all, selling these knives because the fillet knife is my Nonas favourite knife but she does not like the handle and the flexibility, so selling these to get some extra cash to buy her a 270mm suji probably the Hattori Fh

Would like to see $80 each or $140 for the pair, I will cover shippin in Canada, half for the states and international pays shipping

IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpgIMG_0091.jpg

Excuse the pictures and cutting board again:biggrin:

I had the g-19 for a while. As a long flexible fillet knife, it served it's purpose well. At this price it's a good deal.

I still have my Globals. Was thinking of sending them to pif, but I just can't get rid of them. Great prices.

They are excellent knives, santoku was sitting in a drawer, and my Nona (grandma) keeps complaining she doesn't like the handle. so I figured sell them to get her a new knife

Latest posts

Back