Naples, FL

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorrion

Reaction score
Hi, I'm visiting Naples FL from England for the month of February and wondered whether forum members know of any good knife traders/retailers in the vicinity. I know the top end kitchen stores like "Sur la Table" at Mercato, but was looking for somewhere a cut above this (excuse the pun). Any ideas?

Rgds
Gorrion

Can't provide any info specific to your question but welcome.

Welcome aboard. We vacation just north on Fort Myers Beach and I have not found anything myself yet, so I will be interested to see if anyone knows of anything / anyone. Hope you have a great trip.

Welcome.

Chubo Knives is just across the state in Jupiter. I don't know if they have a storefront or if its just a shipping office. Don't know of any knife stores in the state other than the ones you mentioned, WS, SLT and perhaps some small local shops. But. U.S. retailers (at least 3 on this forum) can ship all sorts of "kitchen utensils" to you to take home, probably considerably cheaper than you could have them shipped to UK.

If you like outdoors there is a lot of fishing there, Guides can take you in-shore, off-shore and/or into the Everglades. Bass Pro Shops are giant toy stores for outdoorsmen.

Hope this helps,

Dave

They aren't kitchen knives (other than the carving knives) but Randall Knives is about 4 hours north of Naples in Orlando. Naples is a neat little town. If you're into art, be sure to get over to Sarasota to the Ringling Museum of Art.

Thanks very much for your reply. Will certainly look out for Bass Pro Shops.

Cheers
Gorrion

Welcome.

Chubo Knives is just across the state in Jupiter. I don't know if they have a storefront or if its just a shipping office. Don't know of any knife stores in the state other than the ones you mentioned, WS, SLT and perhaps some small local shops. But. U.S. retailers (at least 3 on this forum) can ship all sorts of "kitchen utensils" to you to take home, probably considerably cheaper than you could have them shipped to UK.

If you like outdoors there is a lot of fishing there, Guides can take you in-shore, off-shore and/or into the Everglades. Bass Pro Shops are giant toy stores for outdoorsmen.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Thanks Lucretia. There's an art exhibition just starting in Naples this w/e. Will look on the Randall website to see if it's worth the hike to Orlando.

Gorrion

They aren't kitchen knives (other than the carving knives) but Randall Knives is about 4 hours north of Naples in Orlando. Naples is a neat little town. If you're into art, be sure to get over to Sarasota to the Ringling Museum of Art.

I spent a few winters working on Chokoloskee. Weekly trips for the restaurant staff to Naples were for beer and beach. I don't remember any good shops sorry :(

Latest posts

Back