Hello Everyone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistascoopa

Reaction score
Hello,
I've been a member on this forum for a while now and would like to introduce myself since I have been on here pretty often as of late.

Pro cook, knife enthusiast, avid sharpener(traits that are very common here). I've become pretty passionate about sharpening as of late and would like to continue to improve on that front. This forum has helped me tremendously already as a strong base for everything knives. So I must thanks you guys for that!

My Japanese knife/stone collection has grown over the years and will continue to grow. Like many, I started out with Shuns and found my way into this world by way of YT videos. A couple thousands dollars later, and here I am.

Favorite knife ATM: Kono Fuji White #2 270mm Gyuto
Favorite stone ATM: JNS Synthetic Red Aoto

I usually like to keep things short, so I'll end it here for now. See y'all on the other side.

Cheers,
Charles

P.S. So many good deals in the B/S/T forum that I have miss out on. Still kicking myself :( I'll definitely be active there.

Yeah you've got to be online 24/7 to catch those BST deals here, too many to get though, but good luck with the hunt. Welcome to KKF Charles.

Make sure don't fall asleep with your phone in hand checking the KKF app for BST deals, you may have all of your apps missing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Make sure don't fall asleep with your phone in hand checking the KKF app for BST deals, you may have all of your apps missing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

I have done the first bit.

Welcome to KKF, Charles. Coincidentally, I recently bought a pair of petty/gyuto white # 1 from Kono. I managed to find a friend who is willing to take my MACs.

Look forward to receiving them this week. :biggrin:

Back