Australian Burl Sale Now Through Saturday - $15 Off per Block

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Starting now and for the next two days only, you will get $15.00 off any and all Australian Burls you buy including Brown Mallee, Red Mallee and Red Coolibah. This represents a savings of 33% to 37% and more. This sale will end at midnight Saturday. Just enter the coupon code AUSSIE in all caps and $15.00 will be deducted from your bill for the first piece you buy and I will refund $15.00 more for each additional piece you buy (that's the only way my system will do this) when I capture your payment. Just log into www.dreamburls.com and take a trip down under. Thank you for your continued support.

They are all separately listed under the Natural Hardwood category in the site. Just go into that category and a drop down menu will appear with all of them listed. if you're still having trouble you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 212-920-1614.

Thanks to all of you who have already participated in this sale. There are still many wonderful pieces left. Sale ends tomorrow at midnight EST.

Last chance for some fantastic deals on some great Australian burls. Sale ends today at midnight (EST). At $15 a block off that's a reduction of over 33% on these beauties. You won't see prices like this on top quality burls very often. Just go to www.dreamburls.com and click on the Natural Hardwoods category. Have a great weekend everyone.

I still think you made a typo on price Myron , these beautiful burl blocks are bargain !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Back