• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa Kasumi 210mm Gyuto // Heiji SS 210mm Gyuto (sold)// Konosuke Fujiyama W2 Honesuki(sold)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale

1. Shigefusa 210mm gyuto $340 shipped

- Kasumi finish, bought this from Mr. Haburn a little while ago, it cuts great used it to prep one dinner at home. comes with original box.

Here is the link to the previous sale thread, looks the same with the patina as when I received it: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/20398-Shigefusa-Kasumi-210mm-Gyuto

2. Heiji 210mm gyuto Semi Stainless $325 shipped

-Semi stainless, new and unused. Comes with friction fit cedar saya by Heiji and original box.

3. Konosuke Fujiyama White2 Honesuki (single bevel) $185 shipped

- True single bevel with ura, used to clean 2 chickens. Has an ironwood handle with black and white spacers. It is oval in shape and on the larger side, good for bigger hands. Does not get used and a petty suits me just fine for poultry disassembly.

Please PM your email address for pics. All prices are shipped in 48 states.

Paypal (I cover fees) or F2F cash transaction in Los Angeles, CA (I live near JKI)

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back