• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH production knife.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumblinman

Reaction score
I like this knife but well it happens. has only been on the black MAC and Kram strop. comes with guady but interesting lacey saya. $245.00 shipped

2015-04-11%2013.24.49_zpsu1i8ox8u.jpg

Sorry if there's any confusion with this one. This is an HHH Lamson production knife. There were some after the numbered that they put 'other' handles on. This one has no number and has a stabalized lacewood handle. I dunno why but everytime I look at it I think of peanuts. :) You won't lose your knife with this one. My saya isn't perfect but it's died lacewood with Bass middle. I have done nothing to it but strop and hit a couple times with black MAC. Little use but not because I don't like it, cause my job didn't let it. and lines in photo are from my crappy phone pic.

Honestly. I cannot think of better knife at this pricepoint. I love mine, use it every day!

I have one or these with a blackwood handle. Its a stellar cutter and doubles as a decent sujihiki due to its lowish blade height. I think mines 46mm tall. Super thin and demolishes veg. Plus its stainless so thats a bonus maintenance wise.

sorry...not familiar with this knife--though I've heard great things. what's the length, height, etc.?

thanks,

I have this shes about 48mm tall at the heel, best stainless knife Ive ever handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back