Zanussi expierience

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Zanussi equipment in a pro kitchen, I have the opportunity to purchase a very lightly used setup than includes a range/oven, plancha, benches, fridges etc for a super good price, I don't need it at the moment, but it seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

I've mainly worked in kitchens with Goldstein equipment, looking to hear any feedback you guys may have.

Thanks in advance

He have an older zanussi in our function kitchen , older ones seem to be no frill good machines , the stove is bit flimsy though , not as tough feeling like the Goldstein

Used to have 800mm 4 burners and target tops at work,they lasted a long time,15 yrs +.Dont know if the new ones have the same build quality though.

If it's too good to be true it probably is...and why inherit the mess? I mean perhaps this equipment is great and a fantastic deal...but if you don't need it let somebody pursuing the culinary dream go forward and take it.

I have used a Zanussi pasta cooker and stovetops for a couple of years a couple of years ago. Pasta cooker was awesome stoves were fine - although they didn't throw out a brutal amount of heat. We only used those ovens for slow braises (had a combi for service), so I cant really comment on them.

I have used a Zanussi pasta cooker and stovetops for a couple of years a couple of years ago. Pasta cooker was awesome stoves were fine - although they didn't throw out a brutal amount of heat. We only used those ovens for slow braises (had a combi for service), so I cant really comment on them.

Our stoves were weak as well , we always joked around saying If we lid our fart it would boil the pot of potatoes faster than that :D I thought it was our gas set up

I looked at the set up yesterday, it looks like it's barely used, the burners did look a little weak. It's a 4 burner stove with static oven, salamander, chargrill, plancha, benching & upright fridge on factory LPG (we don't have town gas) all for 10k. Seems like a good deal but I don't know where I'll store it or for how long. Decisions descisions.

I would be sussing out current availability of spares as they could become expensive anchors if anything breaks.

Probably a bit late on the scene here but when I worked in a place with zanussi my experience was they were solidly built but frustratingly slow.

Latest posts

Back