• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harner Mini Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale Harner Mini Gyuto in CTS-XHP stainless steel that is 6 3/4 in inches long 46 mm at the heel. Handle is desert Ironwood. Comes with a Ironwood saya.
Asking $385 shipped Conus.
Pictures later.

Pics
IMG_1967.jpgIMG_1968.jpg

Is this bad boy used, new? How long have you owned it? Something about Harner's knives that is so bad ass!

It's lightly used I have had it for 2 or so months. I got it in a trade really haven't used it all that much my self. Little to short for my liking but is a bad ass little knife for those that like that length.

If I didn't already have a Harner Line Knife I'd be all over this. I actually thought this was sold, very surprised it's not!
I think Harner's line knife and/or mini gyutos are a must have, especially in a pro kitchen. His design and geometry make these small guys feel and behave like their much larger siblings. Big boy performance in a small package.

I am the previous owner of this knife. Definitely the most ergonomically well designed knife I've owned. It's versatility is exceptional, though it's most well suited for rock choppers. Sharpens up just as easy as any carbon and holds it with the best of them.

Choice line knife. However, I don't work the line, so I hardly used it.

Never planned on giving this one up, but BJE1 hooked me up with a Carter. A worthy sacrifice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back