Thermapen One Day Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up two on sale a couple weeks ago and gifted one this past weekend to someone who kept asking about the one I was using when grilling. I know they are not cheap even when on sale, but they are definitely very handy to have. and it's good to have a spae unless you stock the proper size watch battery in your junk drawer.

it seems like they are only expensive in the us. i just bought one for ~47 $, but unfortunately they wont ship to america.

I bought mine for €42 directly from ETI. Although refurbished, they are good as new.

Yeah that's my issue with them, kind of ******** they just bump up the price in North America.

Gotta imagine they incur costs for sending the to the US and for their distributor's operation. Would not think that is free. Anything imported into the US is usually more expensive then buying it where it was made.

Yeah that's my issue with them, kind of ******** they just bump up the price in North America.
Again — the units being sold for that price are refurbished. And to add to what has been said above, my guess is that ETI are not commercializing them in the US because they have an agreement with ThermaWorks, for obvious reasons.

Geez those retail high. There are some other solid choices at much lower prices available out there.

Back