• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chosera Set, Tanaka KU, CCK 1303

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Selling some knife stuff here so I can try out new things. All prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere in the CONUS, sorry no international shipping. I'm open to trades or trades + cash for Kato stuff, Masamoto KS, Mizuno, Tanaka Ironwood, Gesshin Heiji or a full sized cleaver (Suien VC, Gesshin Ginga, Sugi #6 etc...)

Chosera Stone Set 400, 1k and 3k
$200
http://www.knivesandstones.com/stone-sets/
This set, I paid that price for them along with shipping. The stones are very lightly used, we are talking <1mm lost on them. I have rounded the edges and written the grit in sharpie on the nagura as well for each corresponding stone. Wonderful stones but I love trying new things and still have yet to try the JNS and JKI stuff so here goes :laugh:
t7k8j9.jpg

Tanaka KU 210mm Gyuto
$65
I've eased the spine and choil so the knife is much more comfortable now. Initially planned to use it to help a friend learn to sharpen but he insisted on buying his own knife so I'm moving this one along.
5ewxmf.jpg

eb61rq.jpg

CCK 1303 Cleaver
$50
I swore I wouldn't ever sell this thing because I love using it so much but that in and of itself is actually why it's on the chopping block. Absolutely love this cleaver and as a result really want to try a full sized one. This thing has been thinned a good bit by Jon at JKI so we are talking a supped up crazy thin CCK here, imagine taking the already thin 1303 and then letting Jon go to town on it. Yeah that happened and I'm selling it :doublethumbsup:
1j832h.jpg

maasdc.jpg

Any questions or offers please message me, again I'm interested in either outright selling them or trades/trades + cash Kato stuff, Masamoto KS, Mizuno, Tanaka Ironwood, Gesshin Heiji or a full sized cleaver (Suien VC, Gesshin Ginga, Sugi #6 etc...)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back