• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Haburn Western Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1968

Reaction score
For sale Haburn western Gyuto in AEB-L, beautiful knife F&F is amazing, this is very much a workhorse.
S Grind
Amboyna burl
Overall length 395mm
Edge length 263mm
Heel height 55mm
Handle length 135mm
Weight 313G
Spine thickness at heel 3.1mm
Half way 2.5mm
1cm from tip 0.7mm
This knife has only been used a few times in a home environment and has never been sharpened or stropped.
Comes with a knife bag

The good photos are Ian's the crappy ones are mine.
Asking $650 shipped worldwide

Ian's work is simply top notch. I came so close to pulling the trigger here.

Bump, long story but this knife was sold to a knife nut in Denmark, it has been in transit between Aus and Denmark since it was sold back in September 15, frustrating for everybody involved, it arrived back in Aus, Australia post sent it back to Denmark, customs rejected it etc etc, anyway the knife survived and is in exactly the same condition I am relisting the knife as above, nothing has changed and it hasn't been used since it arrived back in my possession.
Please be aware that Denmark has some strange legislation in regards to the import of kitchen knives
Asking the same as before $650 shipped worldwide.

Now that is a strange story. Did you ask Maxim for an advice? He should know a thing or two about importing kitchen knives to Denmark :)

GLWS

Now that is a strange story. Did you ask Maxim for an advice? He should know a thing or two about importing kitchen knives to Denmark :)

GLWS
I really didn't think that it would be an issue Matus prior to shipping, I have shipped knives to pretty much everywhere in the world, Africa, Russia, Israel without an issue, just a heads up that shipping kitchen knives to Denmark will be an issue and this transaction has been a painfull affair!!
This knife has been to Denmark a minimum of 2 times, and has been sent back both times via sea freight, obviously Australia post are also asleep at the wheel.
This is just a heads up so other persons don't make the same mistake.

Hianyiaw please clear your inbox, unable to PM

TimH please clear your inbox unable to PM

Heh, if I get this knife, I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to pay for it. Anyone mind if I make this post to put me over 50???

Love this knife. I'd be all over it if the handle and blade were slightly smaller. Good luck with the sale, glad it made it home.

I'm in USA, travelingtyo Australia first week of August, would be more than happy to pick it up and ship from USA on return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back