Tanaka R2 Wa alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charon

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Dont know if this is ok to post but I saw MetalMaster selling a few Tanaka R2 Wa handles ( Walnut and ebony handle)
I'd love to get one but right now I have to focus on other bigger projects.

Knife and stone have that before that. And I believe the fit and finish is better and value is much better. Lol

That's an awesome price and I think the handle actually looks pretty cool.

I am not sure if I can reply to this thread. If it is inappropriate, mod plz delete.

I want to say that, if something looks like a potential K&S offering yet I don't have it, plz let me know. I maybe able to do something.

I am not sure if I can reply to this thread. If it is inappropriate, mod plz delete.

I want to say that, if something looks like a potential K&S offering yet I don't have it, plz let me know. I maybe able to do something.

Good to know. For the most part you have all of the knives in reference, with much much nicer handles. I think there are just a couple r2 I don't see on your site, but you also add the sujihiki which I haven't seen elsewhere. If I didn't want something specific on a custom handle, then I certainly would have gone with the double spacer Tanaka's you have.

On a side note, I'm loving the AS Migaki Kurosaki I picked up from your black Friday sale. I think it's my new favorite 240mm gyuto.

I started a new thread in your subforum for just this purpose.;)

Back