• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to sell or trade Kono HD 300 mm, Masakage Mizu 240 Custom handle, Hiromoto NS-10 270 mm.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s0real

Reaction score
Second time I'm putting these knives up for sale. They are also available for trade as a set, if anyone have a Mizuno Tanrejo Suminagashi, Bloodroot 52100 or something unique to trade. They are all brand new unused, and the Hiromoto is used for test cut once.

First up is Konosuke HD 300mm for 600 usd.

Hiromoto NS-10 got this from a fellow forum member and used it for test cut once. 200 usd

Masakage Mizu that i got from fellow member as well. This knife one comes with rosen wood handle and this goes for 200 usd

All knives can be shipped worldwide and prices exclude shipping.

Win

Last price drop, 350 usd for the set of masakage and hiromoto.

these two knives left won't be going to the B/S/T anymore. if anyone still interested in the future, send me a PM. thanks all for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back