• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moritaka 220 cleaver with saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff_nocon

Reaction score
Want to sell my Moritaka 220 cleaver w a beautiful saya don't know what kind of wood. Core is blue#2. Bought from a forum member a few months ago just to try a cleaver and never really clicked with me

Looking to get 320 USD including PayPal fees and shipping anywhere

Will provide better pictures in the morning can't get a decent light

Thanks for looking

Bump and price drop 300 USD including PayPal fees and shipping anywhere. Price is negotiable

I would only add that these can not be ordered directly from the Moritaka at the moment (and not for the next 2 years) because of backlog. GLWS

Thanks for that info. And I think it also has a custom handle not sure tho I haven't seen a Moritaka with the same type of handle. I also refinished the edge with natural stones

Did you sharpen the whole bevel? If yes and you found no issues with the grind (which Moritaka got unfortunately famous for around here), than that could be relevant inforamtion for the potential buyers.

I go for smaller cleaver types but this looks pretty nice. Good luck with the sale.

Haven't really used it that much, can't really tell. Very easy to sharpen though

Final price drop 280 USD including shipping and PayPal fees. Will be retracted tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back