• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miyabi Koh 8' Chef and Shun Sora 8' Chef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hi All,

Selling a couple knives here. Got these as gifts and want to pass them along for a great price. Both knives were used for a single meal each (just when the in-laws were in town to show I used them :angel2: ) In other words, both look like new minus a few finger prints, come with original boxes as well. Prices include shipping anywhere in the ConUS, no international shipping. Either would make a great gift knife or knife for friends/family/spouse etc... since they are stainless, well finished and have great factory edges.

Happy to combine shipping if you want any of the stones I have for sale as well, will give you a price break if buying multiple items. Thanks!

Miyabi Koh 8' Chef
$60
Great way to introduce someone to a WA handle as well as some excellent fit and finish. Spine and choil are eased, very sharp edge out of the box and all around a really nice knife. Quite thin as well, definitely laser like in feel and performance. Overall a really good knife.
a49a46.jpg

Shun Sora 8' Chef
$50
I know everyone likes to hate on Shun but for the price it's a nice knife. Comes sharp, looks pretty, good fit and finish and the profile doesn't totally suck. You could do a lot worse for $50 plus it will be sure to impress anyone that hasn't been exposed to truly high end stuff.
10h0nd2.jpg

Not sure how to Pm as a new member. Could you Pm me about the Koh please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back