You'll never use Duct Tape again...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm on a roll, I've discovered some things this week that are really unique and wanted to share them with my peeps, cause I know someone will appreciate it somewhere in the world. Check out this tape.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RSIK4G/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I'll let you read the reviews, but their right on the money. I bought it to seal my heat/AC duct unit after the crappy install. I'm going to say that there has never been a stickier, more tenaciously grabby, easy to apply, cut and unroll tape ever created by man. Its not even close. I was able to use it to seal the seams of my air handler and get a 10 degree increase in the difference between inside and outside. In the past on a hot Carolina summer day at 70 degrees I could only maintain a 16 degree difference, Now I'm getting 25 and its 56 degrees coming out of a vent furtherst from the condenser. I know this sounds super nerdy, but I'm telling you this tape will change your life, it has mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find, AvianMan's review is hilarious

You might be forgetting why duct tape is great though....its cheap!

"If you can't fix it with EternaBond RSW-4-50 RoofSeal Sealant Tape, it ain't broken" doesn't have quite the same ring...

Back