• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(EU) Catcheside forged, Integral, Munetoshi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott6452

Reaction score
First up, Catcheside 210mm forged gyuto. Only used a handful of times, never touched up or sharpened. Excellent cutter. 51mm tall, Catchable core, mild steel clad. $420

gyuto1.jpg

gyuto2.jpg

gyuto3.jpg

Next up, brand new unused Munetoshi 180mm Nakiri and 210mm Slicer. $140 for slicer, $110 for nakiri.

nakiri.jpg

nakiri1.jpg

slicer.jpg

slicer1.jpg

Finally amazing little Catcheside integral steak knife. Silver steel at 62/63 hrc. Blackwood and curly birch used in handle.

In Will's words:

"The handles are of a stacked design, using pieces of very high grade wood, the end caps were headed through and screwed onto the tang for the stacking process, incredibly strong design! Allowing the handles to be very fine in places. The style of these is distinctly fine tableware, they sit delicately in hand, with the dramatic swell in the handles sitting in your palm."

Blade length 130mm total 250mm. Thickness over heel 1.8mm halfway 1mm, 10mm from tip 0.7mm.

$330. Shipping in EU $10, worldwide $20. Any questions please ask.

steak2.jpg

steak.jpg

steak1.jpg

steak3.jpg

steak4.jpg

For all knives wordwide shipping available. Shipping within EU, $10. Worldwide $20. Any questions please ask.

So I am a believer in fate. Daveb just recommended that Mune slicer, or something like it, in a different thread and then I come here and there's one for sale. PM coming.

If the nakiri deal fall on the floor I will happily take it off your hands!

$240 last chance on this unique beauty before I withdraw

Back