1st post will not show immediately.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. New member. Based in NZ and involved in a BBQ team as a side show to my day job.

When will I have sufficient privileges to create a thread at the kitchen knife forum?

OK. Sooner than that. To save you a trip to the rules/guidelines, it's after 30 days from joining and after 50 (on topic, relevant,) posts.

Hello KKF, Some info about me. Been working as a chef for quite some time. Interested in learning how to make knives too. Have a small collection of knives German and Japanese and one American. Everything cleaver is what im really in to right now.

Hallo from Denmark.

I hope I will be allowed to join and are looking forward to do so.

Have a nice day.

Søren Hansen

Hallo from Denmark.

I hope I will be allowed to join and are looking forward to do so.

Have a nice day.

Søren Hansen

Hi Søren, welcome to the forums. This thread is not meant for introduction though (members normally start a sepaeate thread to introduce themselves).

Hi Søren, welcome to the forums. This thread is not meant for introduction though (members normally start a sepaeate thread to introduce themselves).

Thanks a lot.

I Will start the thread and do things the right way.. I just cannot find the button to start new threads. Maybe it is me who needs glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back