D. Martell #2 - DONE!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job, Sir! :thumbsup:
I'm really impressed by this! In fact, I think the micarta looks great in this case, and I was dead set against it. Seeing this has got me re-thinking my original wood choice.
I'll p/m you. :muahaha:

Great job, Sir! :thumbsup:
I'm really impressed by this! In fact, I think the micarta looks great in this case, and I was dead set against it. Seeing this has got me re-thinking my original wood choice.
I'll p/m you. :muahaha:

You're a mad man! :D

I can't wait to see #3 either :D Feel free to take your time making it even more perfect if you need to:wink:! These last two look pretty impressive, I can't wait to see what the Ironwood looks like!

Scales are being mounted today - bolsters already attached and I did some additional thinning and tweaking to the whole knife yesterday.

Dave, Good looking blade and handle.. Congrats on #2
Marcarta isnt a bad choice. and often times looks so much better in hand then in pictures. The darker pin allows a better flow to the knife in my opinion..

Keep the sparks flyin!
Randy

I like it, I like it. The black on black in that bolster is an interesting look. Might be worth keeping in mind for future handle design.

Very nice, Dave!
I think you found your groove rather quickly.
I like the subtle pin in the bolster too

Back