20,000 calories a day. can you even eat that much?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. My GF and I have done the tracking thing. seeing as I have a 15 mile commute every day to and fro work . then there is the actual work day. ... I topped out at 3800 on a "hungry day". I don't think you could process 20k in calories

A member of a polar expidition need around 6000 kcal per day, but that is to keep the body warm in extreme cold... so either he has it really, really cold at home, Wyoming is colder than I thought OR most likely he just pulled a number out of his rectum.

Lol not that cold at all. I will have to say his rectum was involved. I was just wondering if 20k calories was even able to eat in one day. Maybe with nuts.

A member of a polar expidition need around 6000 kcal per day, but that is to keep the body warm in extreme cold... so either he has it really, really cold at home, Wyoming is colder than I thought OR most likely he just pulled a number out of his rectum.

I think rectum is the correct answer.

k.

Lol not that cold at all. I will have to say his rectum was involved. I was just wondering if 20k calories was even able to eat in one day. Maybe with nuts.

18 Big Macs and 208 Mc-Nuggets ads up to about 20,000 calories. Even if I liked that **** I don't think I could ever eat that much of it in a day. I'd think nothing of having a 24oz. steak or slice of prime rib though. <shrug>

Without. ;) Looks like sauce adds anywhere from 8 - 28 calories per nugget. WOW! Dipping the 208 nuggets in ranch would add 5800 calories.

Without. ;) Looks like sauce adds anywhere from 8 - 28 calories per nugget. WOW! Dipping the 208 nuggets in ranch would add 5800 calories.

So one could also dip the bigmacs in that sauce to help bump that calorie number up even more quickly. :dazed:

Back