• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

205mm SHIGEFUSA kasumi santoku gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

420layersofdank

Reaction score
Got this as a trade from forum member. Used once since I got it. Literally destroys produce and does quite well with hard root vegetables. Sticks ever so slightly with potatoes bcuz of blade height but with everything other than potatoes, very nice food release. I need to make room for funds due to a recent spending spree on 240s ;) don't really want to sell this beauty but my bank account is thirsty lol
Asking $325 shipped conus OBO.
Always open to trades for interesting gyutos, yanagiba, and sujihikis.

Here is original thread. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...toku-Kasumi-finish?highlight=205+shig+santoku

Australia is to Shigs what Florida is to Northeastern retired Americans.
Except I don't think the Shigs go there to die. They still work work work.

Australia is to Shigs what Florida is to Northeastern retired Americans.
Except I don't think the Shigs go there to die. They still work work work.

"Northeastern retired Americans"? Is that a euphemism for effin New Yawkers? They don't come here to die, they come here to ***** about how much better it was at home......:groucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back