210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Devin, any updates on these mate, are you still in Pittsburgh?

2 years... Just a bit outside.
Ridiculous for you guys waiting

I got duped on a pair of 1911 mammoth grips. I will never pay full price up front ever again. A lot of our other makers on here will do a smaller deposit and the rest upon completion.

2 years... Just a bit outside.
Ridiculous for you guys waiting

I got duped on a pair of 1911 mammoth grips. I will never pay full price up front ever again. A lot of our other makers on here will do a smaller deposit and the rest upon completion.

More like 3 years-----first post was 1/11/14. DT didn't require upfront payment, but he did offer 10% discount for those willing to prepay. He also demanded that people pay half of PayPal fees, which is against PayPal's TOS (seller pays fees).

I may have a 210 and a 240 available for any one wanting to trade up or down.

Hoss

IMG_7561.JPG

More like 3 years-----first post was 1/11/14. DT didn't require upfront payment, but he did offer 10% discount for those willing to prepay. He also demanded that people pay half of PayPal fees, which is against PayPal's TOS (seller pays fees).

Can I just point out that that is a crock... the buyer always pays the fees... either the price is increased by the cost of the fees or in this case the statement is made... either way from PayPAL its just a throw away statement.

Can I just point out that that is a crock... the buyer always pays the fees... either the price is increased by the cost of the fees or in this case the statement is made... either way from PayPAL its just a throw away statement.

Thanks for pointing out that PayPal's terms of service are a "throwaway statement."

Yes, sellers can add PayPal fees into the price of goods they sell. It's called "cost of doing business." What sellers CANNOT do is say things like "Price is $500, add 3.5% for paypal." Seller is getting the money, seller pays the fees. By the way, I'll be selling a house shortly for $300,000. Real estate agency's fees will be 6%, or $18,000. You think the buyer should pay that fee?

It's not a 'throwaway statement'. But I think you are also wrong Rick. What paypal is regulating is the use of the service and not the selling (he can't stabilish any terms in that). He is saying that the responsable for paying him is the seller. The money transfered belongs to the seller and paypal will get his fee from that money (he will not acept seller saying: 'charge the buyer another time to get your fee'). My 2 cents of course.

got to glue these handles and these will be ready to ship.

Hoss

IMG_7562.jpg

Still my reference cutters and will sharpen up off a swipe of a denim leg. Profile just cuts. humbling knifes as I know my skill will never master their capability.

Hey boys and girls ... if you have these now a couple of posted pic's would be very, very welcome from the rest of the folks! Daveb posted his ... just sayin ... if not then no harm no foul but post when you get em ... very few of the 210's ever even saw the light of day pic wise ...

Thx folks! TjA

got to glue these handles and these will be ready to ship.

Hoss

I decided to finish all of them together.

Almost done. All should go out this week.

Hoss

IMG_7566.JPG

Pictured knives are glued up, I have two customers that didn't want their handle glued on so Stephan could put a fancy one on.

Hoss

These are done, please help us with current shipping info.

Thanks everyone,
Hoss

Congratulations, Devin -- I'm sure it is a relief to be getting these out the door. I hope you will be able to resume turning out some damascus and san mai gems every now and then.

Latest posts

Back