• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

270mm Yoshihiro Yanagi, 150mm Konosuke Honesuki, 150mm Takayuki Honkatsu, 165mm Kaneshiga Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefwatson

Reaction score
Up for sale I have 4 different knives. First up is a 270mm White #2 Yoshihiro Yanagi. Asking $125 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Second up is a 150mm Konosuke HD Honesuki. Asking $125 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Third is a 150mm Takayuki Stainless Honkatsu. Asking $75 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Fourth and last is a 165mm White #3 Kaneshiga Deba. Asking $125 PayPal and shipped CONUS.

Any questions or other pictures please do not hesitate to ask. I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking and Happy Shopping!

I bought a murray carter from chefwatson and he is a awesome seller. Fast shipping and as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back