275x39mm Sujihiki Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever happened with this? I checked back a little later and comments are turned off for this post. And I didnt see a new post announcing a winner?

What ever happened with this? I checked back a little later and comments are turned off for this post. And I didnt see a new post announcing a winner?
The raffle went as planned, except the first winner didn't follow the rules, so I ran another live feed for another roll and the 2nd person didn't either.

The third try/feed landed on someone who followed the rules but by then, I stopped doing 2 practice rolls with the 3rd as the winner and did just one roll.

I wasn't aware that IG would not post live feeds onto my feed if they didn't last for longer than a minute. So I instead took a Screenshot and posted it as a story, which expire after 24hr.

This guy won, but it's still in transit.

20240222_123902.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I turned off Comments of the OP to cease any new entries prior to filling up the wheel with names.

Boy that Instagram and people not following rules huh? Sheesh.

But I can help Daniel! So what you do is grab another of your awesome knives and again, this will be for raffle but this time we'll tweak it a bit to make it far less frustrating. All you do is send me a PM about the raffle. No one else, just me. I'll handle all the notifications and in-betweens of any other entrants. Trust me.

😈

Very cool thing you did there Daniel.

Back