300mm gyuto w/snakewood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there should be a new documentary,"Devin Dreams of Steel"

All I can think of is "hahahaha wait till Oivind gets a look at this..."

Show off!! :D Fantastic Devin! That has to be the coolest multi-bar I have laid eyes on! Well done Sir!

How is it that a Kramer can still sell for probably almost 10x as much? An amazing pattern for the king of steel heat treatments... I would Give up a kidney for something so nice, if only you did it with musk ox olivind would go nuts... If your into patterned Damascus this is by far the best ive ever seen, and the fact that is a Devin Thomas makes it all the more desirable. Way to go!

Yo what the **** just happened here!!

Show Off!

Im impressed by your skills dude. When will we see mosaic damascus outclassing Daryl Meier's American Flag Bowie?

Coolest Damascus chefs knife I've ever seen. Excellent work.

A great big tip of the hat, I am totally blown away. Congrats Oivind!

worship.gif

Im impressed being mention by severals here, but this is not my knife .)
Im also eager to know whom this goes to :)

However I think Devin is the king of damscus, but still my favorite patterns of his is: bubble, feather, ladder and spiro :) Even if this took more skills and time to make. Devin makes classic beauties and one of my favorite makers!

very impressive,what kind of time does it take to make that?

I think my computer is acting up...you referenced a Damascus knife in your description...but the photo that pops up on my screen is this mind numbingly beautiful piece of art work that must have been heisted from the Museum of Modern Art.

In all seriousness - very impressive!

Im impressed being mention by severals here, but this is not my knife .)
Im also eager to know whom this goes to :)

However I think Devin is the king of damscus, but still my favorite patterns of his is: bubble, feather, ladder and spiro :) Even if this took more skills and time to make. Devin makes classic beauties and one of my favorite makers!

Sorry, but that knife just looks like it would belong to you. :O Congrats to the new owner, whoever that may be, you have a beautiful blade!

My first thought was that who other than Oivind would order a knife so absurd (in the best of ways possible). I need to know how this pattern would be made, I don't plan on forging any damascus ever, but I just need to know how this would be possibly done. Every time I see this thread I have to look at it again.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Love and respect

Hoss

Wow, that's amazing! From a technical point of view it's very, very impressive. Howver, to be totally honest, aesthetically, it doesn't do it for me. That's my problem, not yours. Peace.

Congratulations Devin! Wonderful.

Back