• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 6-QT All-clad Copper Core Essential Pan w/ Lid (new)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is 1 of the latest copper core releases. Deep Saute pan style pan with Lid. They call it essential because it can do many things from soups to stews to braises to anything else in betweem

Pan in brand new, come in retail box, which I will open (it's not sealed with tape) and extra pan it with bubble wrap, etc to secure during shipping. It's also 1 of their most expensive caps too, which retail I think $500 and typically on sale for $400. A lot of bens, but it's also likely their most versatile pan as well.

asking $300 delivered in CONusa, elsewhere, we can discuss, but I can imagine shipping being a beast.

I didn't take any inbox pics, but if you really need them, please ask and I will

1.png

2.png

Diameter from upper iip?

Great seller either way.

Latest posts

Back