Alinea Revisited

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is there are thousands of places to get great food in Chicago but there is only one Alinea.

Places like this are fantasy and are there to challenged the rules and be different, it's fantastic and I'm just jealous that I haven't been there yet. Going to the girl and goat next week which is equally great in its own way.

Alan

Welshstar, good to hear from a member who lives in Chicago, strangely enough we are a rarity in these parts. My wife went to Girl and the Goat last year and absolutely fell in love with the place, she brought home left overs that reheated incredibly well. Have fun!

Well, I just sent a job application to Northwestern. Not very hopeful, but if it comes to an interview in Chicago, I'll let you guys know and we can pick a restaurant ;)

Stefan

Well, I just sent a job application to Northwestern. Not very hopeful, but if it comes to an interview in Chicago, I'll let you guys know and we can pick a restaurant ;)

Stefan

Good luck with the interview Stefan, talk about a prestigious university. We need more members from Chicago, alas I have not been able to convince my friends into becoming knife nuts.

Hopefully the fall menu will have started and we will see some different courses. Have fun!

Hopefully the fall menu will have started and we will see some different courses. Have fun!

Nope. Quite similar. I suspect they are waiting until after EMP is gone to roll out the fall menu. Everything was fantastic, even kinda knowing what was coming. Good thing you took pics Pete, because my camera/phone died right when lamb 60 showed up.

Looking at these pictures and reading your posts I am coming to a conclusion; IM2O4TS. No offense to ANYONE, but maybe it is not a bad thing my time running the kitchen is passed!

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Latest posts

Back