Are Miami Dolfins for Real?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tua has best QB rating early in season. They just put up 70 points on poor Denver second most in history

They play Bill's next week. Bills have better defense & Josh Allen. Should be a good game. Dolfins this week was only home game on the road again to New York. Same division Bill's favored to win AFC east.

A lot of folks in Hawaii are San Francisco 49's fans. Also Seahawks.

Worst SB ever Hawks were going to win back to back SB first & goal with best running back & a short pass into endzone called. The Patriots had seen that play before & practiced for it. Tom Brady went from total dejection on sideline to jumping for joy when pass intercepted. Brady looked better with a pirate flag on his helmet.

Many here are rooting for Miami because Tua is from Oahu. Other Hawaii from Oahu Marcus Mariota didn't do so well in the NFL.

Saints/Detroit/Philly/49ers vs Dolphins. It’s weird because I think the pendulum has swung back to the NFC for competition again.
Cowboys hyped up then suck again because of ofcourse they did. Low key rooting for Atlanta because just running the ball 50 times a game in the modern era is hilarious, maybe they can buck the system.

Polynesians have always been in American football. Jessie played for SF during the Montana superbowels.
They have played all positions except QB. Marcus Mariota was the first. Tua had concussion injury. He took judo to learn how to fall. He has a good front line gets rid of the ball quicker & has couple good running backs. Last week he didn't have a single missed pass whole first half something like 17 complete passes in a row. I told Janice he is fortunate to have McDaniel. First game against Chargers defense didn't look that great. Last couple games they have been playing better.

Polynesians have always been in American football. Jessie played for SF during the Montana superbowels.
They have played all positions except QB. Marcus Mariota was the first. Tua had concussion injury. He took judo to learn how to fall. He has a good front line gets rid of the ball quicker & has couple good running backs. Last week he didn't have a single missed pass whole first half something like 17 complete passes in a row. I told Janice he is fortunate to have McDaniel. First game against Chargers defense didn't look that great. Last couple games they have been playing better.
What’s funny about this whole thing to me is the Saints got a first round pick in exchange for Sean Payton (0-3).

As a fins fans since the late 80s, I'm finally excited to be a fan. They are a fun bunch to watch.
I'll admit that I wasn't sold on Tua as our man behind center, but I'm coming around and glad to be proven wrong.

Mostert and Tyreek being on multiple fantasy football teams of mine is also a pretty cool thing to have this season.

Well people have said Russel has been looking a lot better this year but yeah I don’t have much faith in him. I expect Payton to grab a QB of his own choosing next season.

Back