Available knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anymore wip pics or finished knives to show? love seeing your work!

man! if I didn't already have one of your paring knives, I'd need All over this!!

Just got my stainless parer, really cool little knife. With the redwood burl handle and how sturdy it feels in hand I kind of want to make a leather sheath for it and take it hunting. But until then I'll enjoy it in the kitchen.

Thanks for the knife Del and the really fast shipping.

Just got my stainless parer, really cool little knife. With the redwood burl handle and how sturdy it feels in hand I kind of want to make a leather sheath for it and take it hunting. But until then I'll enjoy it in the kitchen.

Thanks for the knife Del and the really fast shipping.

dont rub it in mate... straight up jealous juices flowing!

100_1369.jpg100_1367.jpg100_1371.jpg100_1370.jpg

A few available knives
150mm petty in aebl blackwood bolsters and black ash handle
240mm sujihiki in aebl with balckwood bolsters and a curly koa handle
210mm gyuto in aebl with blond buckeye bolsters and a blackwood handle
180mm nakiri in aebl with blackwood bolsters and a redwood handle

Pics may not be in order with descriptions
Pm me with any inquries

All my paring knives are gone, but I have steel on the way for more

Thanks,
Del

damnit, I wish I could afford that nakiri I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

I was just reminded I didn't post prices.
The nakiri is 300 is now SPF.
The petty is 225
The Suji is 400
The gyuto is 325
Thanks,
Del

Received the 150 petty today, and just wanted to say thanks. The padded case was a nice surprise! It's an absolutely gorgeous knife, feels great in hand, and can not wait to bust it out at work tomorrow. I foresee much food falling prey to this knife in the very near future...

Thanks for all the work that you do. Your knives feel so organic, just a really natural fit for my hands and the way I hold a knife. I love em.
As an added bonus, the black ash handle on the petty matches the amboyna handle on your paring knife that I bought from JMac. Almost looks like a matching pair.
In fact, I'm just guessing that it's amboyna on the paring. It's the first picture in post #58 in the thread you started here:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/7895-New-prebuy-stainless-paring-knives/page6

pics:
attachment.php

attachment.php

They actually look much more similar in person. The black ash looks darker than in that pic.
Anyway, thanks again. Much love to you and yours.

-Bob

Del, that gyuto is beautiful, I am imagining how smooth that handle feels, but sadly I cannot buy it. Somebody is gonna be lucky.

Del, thanks so much for the fast shipping, the padded case, and the great knife. I agree with what everyone has been saying, the handles are amazing and they look even better in person. These two knives make a great pair. I can't really describe it but these knives feel very tough and still nimble at the same time. They are nice to look at but way more fun to use.

ealy3_zps923dcd9f.jpg.html

ealy2_zps713b7f18.jpg.html

i'll be saving up for a nakiri

Cats on the kitchen counter make me throw up in my mouth a little.
No offense, just sayin...:puke:

Hahaha. Oh man....

That gyuto is gorgeous, Del!

don't worry, thats not the counter where things get prepped, just the counter where things get photographed.

Haha, sorry, I have issues.
That really is a good looking cat though.

The knives look great, and the colors do compliment each other well.

Back