Bacon, parsleysauce ...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an ongoing process. I will look into molecular etc. at a later stage. My main focus is to make good tasting food, in reasonable portions and make them look the best I can. As said, I do this on my own (my current headchef sucks big time) - and you can too. I actually only met very few who were willing to make an effort, who study, care etc. and they are very hard to find and hook up with. Seems like you found one, hope you can convince him to spend more time with you. That would be awesome :D

It's an ongoing process. I will look into molecular etc. at a later stage. My main focus is to make good tasting food, in reasonable portions and make them look the best I can. As said, I do this on my own (my current headchef sucks big time) - and you can too. I actually only met very few who were willing to make an effort, who study, care etc. and they are very hard to find and hook up with. Seems like you found one, hope you can convince him to spend more time with you. That would be awesome :D

Haha, i don't speak about you with the molecular. I spoke of how bad my school is. What i see lacking in my school.

Yeah, i've got a few actually. Him, and the guys at AG (www.restaurangag.se) who'm i've been spending some time with. And will during the sportsbreak.
I'm thinking about speaking with Jureskog about learning more from him if i can. Or perhaps if i get to meet Norbert Lang again.

I've gotten to meet alot of interesting people because of AG, last person of notice that i met was Marin Picard, of Au Pied de Cochon. I regret not speaking to him about apprenticeship on his resturant, in a few years time.
It would get me out of old safe Sweden where the state provides health-care and everything and get out into the world. To Canada. Which is the North American equivalent of Sweden. But it would be kick-start.

Yes, i've experimented some at home - and will do more now when you posted that pic to motivate me. I'll try to reproduce your recipe some time, i really like the concept of the sauce-filled breadball.
It looked quite awesome.

I'm sure you will end up in the right place. Good luck with the breadcrusted ball - gonna be fun :D

I'm sure you will end up in the right place. Good luck with the breadcrusted ball - gonna be fun :D

And i bet you will too. It's always good to see more of us young people who actually care about this job.

Back