bedbugs!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
likely yes, but they really don't transfer as readily as the media likes to pretend.

Eamon is right about the buggers (heh) being tenacious, which is why multiple chemicals and physical barriers are the way to go.

Maybe I'll just look for a nice cabin in the woods somewhere made out of polished concrete with furniture of the same.

i think that's a good idea. or perhaps just an empty, featureless steel cube.

i think that's a good idea. or perhaps just an empty, featureless steel cube.
Or, a nice firestorm damascus cube, with convexed walls and a mokume toilet with a burled wood handle :cool2:

Of course the leather strop T.P. with the 0.25 micron diamond spray might scratch a little...

When I ran medical departments in Newport beach I treated a few outbreaks of scabies at treatment center houses. One client comes in with them. Then, they end up everywhere. Nasty creatures.

If I ever had the bugs, I would use those bed bug sniffing dogs in conjunction with the heat treatment and the spray sh!t. Btw, I wish someone would come up with a plug-in container that you could put your travel bags in after staying at a hotel and it would slowly heat it up to ensure no bed bugs are living in the bags.

k.

If I ever had the bugs, I would use those bed bug sniffing dogs in conjunction with the heat treatment and the spray sh!t. Btw, I wish someone would come up with a plug-in container that you could put your travel bags in after staying at a hotel and it would slowly heat it up to ensure no bed bugs are living in the bags.

k.

Patent that.

Funny, but I met a guy last month who trains the dogs and makes a very good living sending them around the country to check hotel rooms.

Patent that.

Too late. But I might get one of these. I remember I stayed in a hotel in Dallas once and found a bedbug feasting on my chest in the evening. I was worried for a month afterwards that those buggy bastards had hitched a ride in my luggage. I put most everything I could in the dryer, but some items like jackets, suitcases, shoes and other delicate items couldn't be put through the dryer treatment.

http://www.bedbugsupply.com/product.asp?itemid=157&gclid=CL2-pIeywa8CFeUEQAodVE-lyg

k.

no bugs.jpg

Back