Being Among Men

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to the Clash a few times will take some of the sting out of it

[video=youtube_share;FKIzjF25sP8]http://youtu.be/FKIzjF25sP8[/video]

Wildboar brought this website to my attention. Not by best photo.

Thats after sleeping (trying) on the cement floor for 18 hours.
This gets my vote for your new avatar!
Hope you get the hell out of the pokey soon. How bad is the food?

No but it didn't help. Speaking of which, I stopped carrying after I lost my wallet on a fishing trip last year. My permit was in it. Someone found it two months ago and sent it back with everything still in it. Now I have to find a replacement for my carry piece that was confiscated. Walther PPS.

The PPS is a nice piece, been happy with mine for almost 5 years now.only ding is the capacity.

Shot placement.

The food is abhorrent. A disgrace. Cruel and unusual punishment.

Let me guess - bologna & cheese food sandwich on white, koolaid, pudding or jello. That would be lunch. The cuisine is no incentive to join. The whole "food on a partitioned tray" idea leaves a lot to be desired. I feel for ya - been there - done that.

You need to stop following in my foot steps my man..... I feel for you. Hope it's just a few weeks in jail and not a tip to the state Pen? Best advice I can give you is keep your mouth shut and get a good lawyer. If its already to late or you to follow that advice then.
1) take the top bunk
2) it's not gay, it's a prison thing
3) cooking is a good skill to have in prison. Not the mess hall, that's for the amateurs employee cafeteria is where it's at!
4) Toilet bowl beer brewing, think about it

Salty, everything ok with the restaurant? After I saw this thread I cound't find the homepage. If you need anything, I never leave a man alone in the kitchen.

Best to you Salty! Hope everything works out for the best and the stay is close to ending.

Did they let you take the scimitar and Mizuno with you?

Hope it's a short stay.

Salty, everything ok with the restaurant? After I saw this thread I cound't find the homepage. If you need anything, I never leave a man alone in the kitchen.

Resto is good. Changed websites but the former web people are dragging their feet on giving me the domain so I can forward to new site. 6 days in general pop slowed down the process. Should be cleared up next week.

Colin, I like the bottom bunk. I can make a "fort" out of it, just like when I was a kid.

Resto is good. Changed websites but the former web people are dragging their feet on giving me the domain so I can forward to new site. 6 days in general pop slowed down the process. Should be cleared up next week.

Colin, I like the bottom bunk. I can make a "fort" out of it, just like when I was a kid.

Keep your head above it & try make the best of situation

Keith

***** chefs! Get the hell outta there soon Scott. Best man.

Hmmmm . . . . Salty hasn't checked in a couple of days. Hope he's not going "stir" crazy.

Hope his absence is because hes getting a cool prison tat'.

....something like this:
50dLg40P17X6C417EP7C2NFQ.jpg

...not like this:
Glaza-na-zhope.png

@ Justin, I like it.
An interesting thing about jail.....Everyone is equal. Status, age, wealth or lack there of, means nothing. It really shows you who you are.

All day in on Sunday with most of the guys. It will be a study in human nature. I'll have to remember to take notes when able.

Take away all the inconveniences it's quite interesting. One word immediately comes to mind, "posturing".

I have a weekend stay coming up, so it should be interesting. It's only a weekend, so it will really just be a time to catch up on some sleep, lol, but will be nothing like the 3 months I did in my early 20's.

I can agree on your comments Salty. Everyone equal is very comforting at times. It's the "what 'ya in for..." Crap that sucks. It's like the worst crime, the more respect almost. Or fear... I dunno. Even in a institution that is "classless" still develops class segregation.

Hang in there.

Funny thing, all I wanted for those three months was a McDonalds cheese burger, lol

Yup, "posturing" is the best possible description, IMO.

Back