Best Bite...CHICKEN

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V, I think he’s referring to Korean Fried Chicken. It’s a very different recipe than the Cornel. An def worthy of best bite levels.
Insane... that is all I can say about it. Super delicious.

My fav goes to a fried chicken dish I had in Taiwan 10 years ago from a hole in the wall local restaurant that someone I was traveling with knew about. No idea what it was but it was super tasty. And the coating came out super dry (i assume thanks to the oil they used).

I'm taking a guess it was made with thigh, but whatever it was it was delicious and have never had anything like it since.

Best one(k.f.c.) I've had stateside was this hole in the wall in Virginia near DC area where is basically Korea town. Had horrible reviews so I knew it was authentic af, and I was right it was incredible.

Best one(k.f.c.) I've had stateside was this hole in the wall in Virginia near DC area where is basically Korea town. Had horrible reviews so I knew it was authentic af, and I was right it was incredible.

Cheogajip Chicken in Annandale?

Back