Best flat soled non slip clogs/shoes?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they will be fine. The longevity is TBD. One more thing I have wide flat feet and they ran true to size for me.

Had to order a pair of the naot Bjorn for myself. I too have wide flat feet. The first day was hell, but second day smooth sailing. Love them! Only thing is the width is very snug, I'm hoping it settles once stretched out.

You need to get a pair of these chucks.

I just got in some birkenstock professional bostons. The non-slip sole is quite slippery on a variety of surfaces, I nearly fell down some stairs at work yesterday. I was coming from Crocs and I'm having to re-learn how to move around the kitchen in the birkenstocks. That gripe aside, they look and feel great. I did not get the wides but they still fit quite wide. Just thought I'd post this since not much has been said on the birkenstock professional line.

I think Shoes for Crews Froggz are so comfortable, that I am going to buy another pair (or two) to wear around outside of the kitchen!

wbusby when they are new they can be a little "slippery", but once they are worn in, they are my favorite non- slip ATM

I'm just sayin for 30 bucks a pair you can't beat those croc bistro pros. Self respect and pride be damned!

they're more comfortable than anything else I've tried. Not had any Birkies yet. When I wear these ones out maybe. FWIW it's all I've ever seen people wearing in hospitals (crocs) and I'm fairly sure those folks work longer shifts than we do

Back