• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS BNIB JKI gesshin Splash and go 320 stone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Consequence

Reaction score
Hello all!

Up for sale are two gesshin 320 splash and go stones.

They are 100% brand new, the box hasn't even been opened yet. They are going for 65 USD each. 125 USD for both :) These are going for 75usd from JKI brand new.

These are in my opinion, and many on this forum will agree too, one of the best 300 grit stones there are on the market.
They cut fast, dish very slowly, are hard, work great on all steels, leave a nice even finish, good feel and feedback, are thicker than normal stones, last longer, and most importantly, 100% splash and go.

Made in Japan. They also come sealed with lacquer on all except for the usable side,for protection.

These DO NOT take in ANY water at all. Simply splash water on it and you're ready to go. I recommend flattening the stone to remove the top crust, although it will still not be a homogeneous surface. But it is fine. Also please round the sides and corners.

**It is vital this stone is not soaked as if soaked, the stone will fall apart.
If you need more info, refer to JKI's website here on this amazing stone.

https://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/products/gesshin-320-grit-splash-and-go-stone

This will be shipped from singapore. Pm me and we can discuss more info :)
Thanks for looking!

These are the images. Totally what you would expect. They are brand new with unopened boxes. If you need pictures of the stone, click on the link I added above.

Attachments

• 20180629_065201.jpg
    20180629_065201.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 113
Up.
Why hasnt anyone taken these yet?
These are big value for what they are

Back