Brand new from Korin Japanese Trading

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent introduction and welcome aboard! Though I do believe we have met in person at the store previously. Nice to have your presence here on the forums.

Oh awesome! :D Sorry I tend to be really REALLY bad with faces and names (I've even blanked out on my own cat's name...), but I'll remember your username as of right now, so I'll know who you are next time. :)

Whatever Theory says is correct so you should pay attention when he tells you that your inventory is 30% off for forum members. Also, be careful with that sword, and stay away from slowtyper; he proposes to everyone and he is like 110 years old :)

Whatever Theory says is correct so you should pay attention when he tells you that your inventory is 30% off for forum members. Also, be careful with that sword, and stay away from slowtyper; he proposes to everyone and he is like 110 years old :)
LOLOL I will keep this in mind.

It's actually 40%.

Oh, i forgot to say hi!

Welcome, always good with more vendors!

527469_436789103017215_205344452828349_1552282_436811018_n.jpg
(I love George Takei)

Thank you! :D

Back