Building a New Website/Webstore, any suggestions?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be handy for me is an option to format the address correctly, so the mail men understand it without possibility for confusion.

Where I live (Netherlands) we put the postal code before the name of the town on the same line. And we don't have states. Even though we have provinces, these are normally not used in addresses.

What would be handy for me is an option to format the address correctly, so the mail men understand it without possibility for confusion.

Where I live (Netherlands) we put the postal code before the name of the town on the same line. And we don't have states. Even though we have provinces, these are normally not used in addresses.

That is something I can not do anything about. I am limited to the format used by USPS. Sorry

That is something I can not do anything about. I am limited to the format used by USPS. Sorry

All USPS needs to know is that it's the Netherlands, so they put it in the right plane :thumbsup: . All else is relevant for the local postmen so they can make a :goodpost: .

Alas, I guess you cannot change the code of the webshop software :pirate1: .

Back