Can't insert images?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clicking/tapping on the image button won't let me insert pictures as normal . . . used to be an option to simultaneously insert/upload by selecting image on phone or desktop. Now it will only set me insert photo via url?? Happened just today I think. Pls help.

Clicking/tapping on the image button won't let me insert pictures as normal . . . used to be an option to simultaneously insert/upload by selecting image on phone or desktop. Now it will only set me insert photo via url?? Happened just today I think. Pls help.
Did you accidentally hit the icon with a magnifying glass and sheet of paper in the top right of the reply box?

Hi @Edge, are members (perhaps just those without a KKF Sponsor badge?) unable to drop-insert pictures when commenting on posts in the Kitchen Knife Forums Sponsor Market sub-forum? Whenever I try to post a picture in response to any thread in the Sponsor Market, I only have the option to insert picture via URL:

1 - Sponsor Market.png

But every other thread I try, outside of the Sponsor Market, I have the option of inserting pictures directly via drop/upload:

2- Other Threads.png

Regular members do not have the permission to post attachments in the Sponsor Marketplace. Just messages containing text.

Back