• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CARBON 150MM HEIJI KU PETTY + SAYA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

420layersofdank

Reaction score
This was bought new from another forum member almost 4 months ago. Used sparingly in professional kitchen. In mint condition. Never sharpened. Only stropped on diamond loaded balsa wood + leather strop. Never had a reason to sharpen it. CRAZY!
Measures 156mm length
Comes with ho wood handle +sandalwood friction fit saya

Asking $215 shipped conus includes PP fees, usps priority shipping , tracking #

Will post pics when i get back home from SF on sunday night

Sorry.. Was using using the app and the price can't be seen

I'll back that up. Just checked it on my Iphone 6 running the latest IOS. I usually check the forums on safari, but have the app to make loading pics easier, otherwise don't care for it. Kinda odd some of the text isn't showing up in the app either way. ADMINS might wanna look into that?

I'll back that up. Just checked it on my Iphone 6 running the latest IOS. I usually check the forums on safari, but have the app to make loading pics easier, otherwise don't care for it. Kinda odd some of the text isn't showing up in the app either way. ADMINS might wanna look into that?

+1, some text selectively doesn't show in the app, I remember it happening on my iPhone 4s and also occurring on my 5s. I recall in the past it was somehow price information too, perhaps the "$" triggers something?

EDIT - shows in the app in web view, the entire "Asking $215 shipped conus includes PP fees, usps priority shipping , tracking #" is missing

Bump !! Will post pics tonight!! Sorry the holidays have been keeping me very busy!!

Still available!! Soery for the late posts!! Here they are

IMAG1496_zpsihecvn4g.jpg

IMAG1497_zpsfz10g60k.jpg

IMAG1501_zpsj0iopoja.jpg

IMAG1506_zpssv8itxgd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back