• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Carbon petty (used) - Aus/NZ

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have seen some excellent petty knives around lately but many are BnIB or not in AUS / NZ. The cost of shipping makes the transaction unviable in the latter case. Looking for something in full carbon, around 150mm, 30-35mm tall (ie not a taller one with more knuckle clearance for board work). I am open to yo or western handles, although I steer away from chunky handles. Hoping to pick up something local and / or used at a decent price - will not shy away from signs of use (e.g. patina, scuffs, scratches), as long as it has been well cared for. I am particularly interested in Kagekiyo and Hado, but also Tetsujin, Ashi or similar. If you have a petty like this in a drawer and want to liquidate it, please reach out!

Sadly, only a couple of messages with new petties. Please don’t be too polite. If you’re in Australia and have a fully carbon petty that deserves more use, please message me. Also open to ~180mm sujipetties

Last edited:
Back