Charlotte NC area get together

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey chris text me whenever you can, dont want to disturb you with the kids and everything, but i have a question.

A little bump.
I've reached out to a lot of guys that I know are in the area. Some have other commitments, just aren't interested or won't reply to my PM's. I'm going to message everyone this weekend with my addy. I know so far Rahimlee is doing Butt, pumbaa with dessert and my pops with bread. I have a large stockpile of venison I'm going to try and use up as well.
Would love to get some more people in!
Thanks and will be in touch this weekend.
Chris

who are you telling the nc music factory was like 1 big block party.

well someone got shot last night at the last ciaa party at the nc music factory lol

unfortunately, i'm tied up with work all week onto late next week so can't make it. would like for there to be a second meet and for sure would try to attend that!

unfortunately, i'm tied up with work all week onto late next week so can't make it. would like for there to be a second meet and for sure would try to attend that!
Dude, seriously?

i just got home, dessert menu change plus normal pastry/pasta/bread prep was a long one

Allright dudes, looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. If anyone else is interested in attending please PM me for directions.
Thanks, Chris

chris shoot me your address again i got a new phone and it isnt saved

Didn't mean to leave you'all (that's my new NC slang) hanging. Just took on a new roll at the CC...been working long days/ 6 day weeks. Was hoping to get this Sunday off but, yah for me, I'm scheduled to babysit! Hopefully, I'll get settled into my new role, and will be able to attend any future events.
Chris, thanks for the kind invitation; you've become a huge asset to our little community here...
Chris

Didn't mean to leave you'all (that's my new NC slang) hanging. Just took on a new roll at the CC...been working long days/ 6 day weeks. Was hoping to get this Sunday off but, yah for me, I'm scheduled to babysit! Hopefully, I'll get settled into my new role, and will be able to attend any future events.
Chris, thanks for the kind invitation; you've become a huge asset to our little community here...
Chris

Chris, since you are now a North Carolinian I'll let you in on some of our special spellings--that's ya'll. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Cheers!

They're droppin' like flies.
It'll be a skeleton crew of a party, but 'tis still a party.
I'm thinking about inviting some random homeless people just to make it interesting.
You win a free knife if you can pick out the vagrants.
See youse 2morrow.

C'mon guys, I'd kill for an opportunity to catch up with some fellow knife nuts! But I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere! Hope those who attend have a great time. Kudos Chris for opening up your home.

Im still coming! Just haven't had time to make a dessert, since work has been crazy. I might pick up some stuff at the store on the way to your house chris and make it there if thats cool. I really have no idea what though.

I really hate I can't make it today. I am swamped with work in the shop now and I will need to work this afternoon in an effort to catch up a little. I hope eveyone has a terrific time. Post photos!

Rolling late, but headed out shortly...spring forward is a crusher.

no, there's a few more coming.
Feel free to stop at the transit station and pick up some freaks on your way over.

ill swing by work and snag a couple of the chics picking up their cars lol

Chris, Thanks for hosting a great day. Great to meet other kitchen knife nuts, eat good food, good discussion, and see some really cool knives that you hadn't gotten to get your mitts on before. It was a great afternoon.

Reed

Chris, Thanks for hosting a great day. Great to meet other kitchen knife nuts, eat good food, good discussion, and see some really cool knives that you hadn't gotten to get your mitts on before. It was a great afternoon.

Reed

A big :plus1: to that. Food and company were both awesome, pleasure to actually meet a few of the folks on the forum. Thanks so much for making it happen!

Cheers

Back