Checking in from Maryland!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks!

Been lurking here for a few years osmotically absorbing knowledge like a soaker stone.

Been collecting pocket knives for 3-4 years now, and one sharp n shiny obsession inevitably leads to another, so chef knives the last year or so. Not as much into sharpening, as I treat it more as therapeutic tool maintenance.

I’m mostly active on r/chefknifeswap on Reddit, and that’s where most of my acquisitions have been made.

Most of my time is spent pondering the mistakes that have lead me to end up with a mazaki that laughs at the concept of a stable patina. I occupy the remainder with hiking, baking (breads and cookies, nothing fancy), some incredibly amateurish woodworking, cheesemaking and some dabbling with fountain pens.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I made this account back in time for the Dahlman massdrop, my first post is in time for the xerxes massdrop, if my calculations are correct by the time I figure out how to PM someone running a raffle I’ll be perfectly timed to get in on the Kramer massdrop 😂

I'm definitely the same way, there's a lot to read! But I feel interaction allows for a lot more learning. Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back