• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT CKF FIF23 and FIF20 set FT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16756

Reaction score
I know we normally do kitchen knives around here but I have some pocket knives Im not using

Custom Knife Factory FIF23 and FIF20 (Phillipe Jourget collabs). These are both the Zirc models. 20 I got brand new, it's in unused condition. 23 I got from the first owner let's call it excellent plus just in case.

With the little fabric cases, paperwork, etc.

I would like to trade for a knife or stone. I will accept cash on top of a partial. CONUS and I am not interested in splitting these up. Trade value these days is probably between 1200 to 1400 for the pair but Im not that precious about a few dollars.

Primary interests:
  • Isamasedjan or The9 220mm+
  • Togashi or Y Tanaka honyakis 220mm+
  • Monster Maruoyama shiro suita
  • good kasumi finishing natural stones in general
  • Shi.Han knives always considered, especially the recent telegraph wire series

Hello,
I saw your ad and saw that it did not seem to have any replies. I don't have any trades but would you be willing to sell the FIF20 outright?
Thanks,
John Crumley

Hello,
I saw your ad and saw that it did not seem to have any replies. I don't have any trades but would you be willing to sell the FIF20 outright?
Thanks,
John Crumley

Id sell them as a set. You can DM me if you like

anyone else interested in trading stones or knives lmk. dont need a Maruo shiro anymore

Back